These are my links from November 7th to November 14th:
- Participad – Give your WordPress collaborations a Google Wave look via @joannageary
- Facebook changes mean newsrooms need new strategies for engagement | Social Media and Journalists | Scoop.it – Dealing with the new algorithim
from Social Media and Journalists | Scoop.it http://www.scoop.it/t/social-media-and-journalists
- Popcorn Maker – This is such a great idea – fully intend to play with this at the weekend
- WordPress plugin Community Submitted News – Interesting plugin, allows you to give community members opportunity to submit articles. Hopefully it will be strong enough to combat horrible spambots.
- Learning WordPress: Most Useful Tips and Tutorials | Smashing Magazine – Some excellent articles for a weekend's WordPress brushing up