These are my links from July 20th to July 24th:
- Editors Weblog – How Twitter’s latest makeover will affect the way we break and consume news – "Around half of Twitter users are using the service as a supersimplified RSS reader, not as a mechanism for broadcasting their own thoughts to an uncaring world. Since the company wants to grow — and wants to continue to grow more mainstream — it’s in its best interests to make Twitter the simplest, best RSS reader anyone could ask for.”
- Curation techniques, types and tips « The Buttry Diary – "News curators must collect, summarize, make sense, add value, attribute, link, intrigue and entice."
- Crafting Contagious | Think Quarterly by Google – "Arouse your customer"
- NewsGame aims to populate a virtual world with real reporting and pretend correspondents » Nieman Journalism Lab – @paulbradshaw: NewsGame aims to populate a virtual world with real reporting and pretend correspondents » Nieman Journalism Lab… http://t.co/VOMYR1w9
- Nieman Reports | Summer 2012 – Truth in the age of Social Media