These are my links from April 11th to April 17th:
- Why Johnston Press is beginning to look more like Johnston Digital –
- College of Journalism Blog – Why I couldn’t make a living from my successful hyperlocal site. –
- Which Social Network Should You Use — and When? [INFOGRAPHIC] – Nice infographic via @alexgamela
- Former editor and ex-ITV exec plotting Sunday tabloid launch | Media | guardian.co.uk – Douglas and Howell are working on developing a "media brand" that would include a digital and print product, in addition to a TV and radio service that would specialise in the type of salacious content that made Murdoch tens of millions a year before he shut the News of the World in July 2011.
- HTML5 Presentation – In HTML5 – viewable in Google Chrome: via Guardian