These are my links for April 10th from 11:06 to 11:58:
- Are Talking Heads Necessary Any More? | Rosenblum TV – Interesting argument – where now for the news anchor, or do we anchor ourselves?
- Gaming the magazine: IPC flips page to advergames — paidContent – Gamification of advertising, IPC creates a new games division
- Publishing is no longer a job or an industry — it’s a button — Tech News and Analysis – Clay Shirky: "The question is, what are the parent professions needed around writing? Publishing isn’t one of them. Editing, we need, desperately. Fact-checking, we need. For some kinds of long-form texts, we need designers."
- How to Create Your Own Social Media Playbook – Good little how to with links to Radian and Eloqua – also hints at what is in the Dell playbook.
- Pinvolve Converts Facebook Pages Into Pinterest Pinboards, Increases Repins By 150%+ | TechCrunch – This sounds really interesting – got to work out how best to use.