These are my links from March 8th to March 12th:
- Transom » Setting Up a Small Recording Studio UPDATE – How to set up computer as studio
- How to Build a Chrome Extension – Good Sunday type activity…
- Comment editor Becky Gardiner on open journalism – Becky Gardiner talking about early days of Comment Is Free
- The FJP — Photojournalism v. Instagram, The Battle… – "Not only does Instagram “help novice photographers get their feet wet,” but it creates an environment to aid transparency for journalism at large, much in the way that other social media outlets (like Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook) do for news outlets, individual journalists, and writers." via @alexgamela
- Why Liveblogging Should Be Taught in J-School – 10,000 Words – Believe me live blogging can be potentially be a disaster. Worth getting trained up before you're thrust into the situation.