These are my links from March 19th to March 27th:
- 5 Ways TV Newsrooms Use the Facebook Cover Photo –
- How The Wall Street Journal Uses Pinterest – 10,000 Words – Creating images with pull quotes nice way of making text visible and tangible.
- Practical Ways to Integrate Your iPhone into Music Making to Do Awesome Things Cheap – from Lifehacker http://lifehacker.com
- How to: run a hyperlocal website with WordPress – Nice tips on self-hosting logistics from News from Journalism.co.uk http://www.journalism.co.uk
- Jobs Beyond Traditional Journalism – via @alexgamela http://t.co/xouhaUiT
- Magazines continue to innovate, highlights Fipp report – Not just digital innovation also scratch and sniff and interesting pop up ads