These are my links from March 13th to March 19th:
- News-to-go is here to stay » Nieman Journalism Lab – Pew finds mobile devices are driving up news consumption, immersing audiences in content and strengthening traditional long-form journalism. But the industry is still following the lead of tech giants when it comes to the ways in which news is becoming more pervasive, which begs arguably the biggest of the big questions that Pew’s buffet of data raises: Who stands to benefit economically from the mobile shift?
- Who Should Journalists Follow On Twitter? – 10,000 Words – Bit US weighted but principles still remain.
- Three Trapped Tigers Video – @JuicyRecs: New video online, @3TrappedTigers live at Village Underground last week: http://t.co/A9vqpOnH. Thanks to @bloodnbiscuits !
- Response to Open Data article in The Guardian | Open Rights Group – Does the new policy go far enough especially with Google Maps and privacy issues
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using Facebook interest lists | Editors’ Blog | Journalism.co.uk – Option doesn't exist for pages yet, but quite useful if you want to group together your current page feeds via from News from Journalism.co.uk http://www.journalism.co.uk
- Order an olloclip – Has anyone tried using this with an iphone 4 – would be interested to hear how you got on