These are my links from March 12th to March 13th:
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using Facebook interest lists | Editors’ Blog | Journalism.co.uk – Option doesn't exist for pages yet, but quite useful if you want to group together your current page feeds via from News from Journalism.co.uk http://www.journalism.co.uk
- Advancing the Story » How to shoot news with a smartphone – Nice little checklist for capturing mobile video. Includes a video! via @alexgamela
- Adding multiple sidebars (and other elements) to your wordpress theme | eric lightbody – Some themes offer multiple sidebars for those that don't here's a howto
- 10 quick hits to make your videos better right now – from Adam Westbrook :: online video & entrepreneurial journalism http://adamwestbrook.wordpress.com
- Mobile figures for arts organisations and the Audiences NI Digital Review – Chris Unitt’s blog – Interesting facts about mobile and some good bench marking for mailshoots from Chris Unitt http://www.chrisunitt.co.uk based on Made Media stats.