These are my links from February 22nd to February 23rd:
- App of the week for journalists: News360 | Editors’ Blog | Journalism.co.uk – Interesting news aggregation app which like Zite and Flipboard learns from your likes and existing networks. Also has a good "periscope" browser which offers different perspectives from different platforms. From News from Journalism.co.uk http://www.journalism.co.uk
- 2020 VILLAGE UNDERGROUND LONDON 13.08.11 (greg wilson live mix) by gregwilson on SoundCloud – Create, record and share your sounds for free – @thebeatdelivery: Loving this! 2020 VILLAGE UNDERGROUND LONDON 13.08.11 (greg wilson live mix) by @djgregwilson http://t.co/rUDpqqc1 on #SoundCloud
- Google and Facebook mean that we don’t know what we’re missing – Telegraph – In letting a computer chose relevance are you getting the bigger picture? – from Emma Barnett
- Generation AudioBoo: how journalism students are interacting online – Judith Townend talks about how journalism students are using technology toolas at their fingertips to create content outside the mainstream silos – from Online Journalism Blog http://onlinejournalismblog.com
- Matter: kickstartered project to sustain serious, long-form online journalism – Boing Boing – Bobbie Johnson and Jim Giles new proposed crowd-funded project. Will deliver one piece of unmissable in-depth investigative online journalism a week.
- Woobox – Sweepstakes, Coupons, and more for Facebook Pages & Twitter – Tab customisation with some good fangate things.
- Back to the Future: A reminder why journalists shouldn’t forget about forums – Journalists should refocus on forums