These are my links from January 27th to January 30th:
- The Blog » ABC, Reuters, Twitter, Klout scores and newsroom policies – Their personality and transparency plays a large part in why people follow them, and why Reuters content does well when either of them tweet or Facebook or tumble it out.
"@deejackson: Fascinating analysis of @klout & metrics by @producermatthew (h/t @AntDeRosa)"
- 5 Underused SEO Tips to Make Your Blog Uber-Successful – Blogging Tips – More multimedia, interlink, video backlinks, website server maintenance, low hanging keywords from Blogging Tips http://www.bloggingtips.com
- Advancing the Story » Multimedia means more reach, more money – Example of American TV companies experiencing a bump in reach through online content (via @alexgamela)
- David Skok: Aggregation is deep in journalism’s DNA » Nieman Journalism Lab – example of how Time was an early news aggregator
- News International set to launch new Sunday edition of the Sun – UK – Scotsman.com – 29th April at a discounted price
- Any WordPress Theme Can Be a Blank Framework | ThemeShaper – Using themes to create stable child theme, suggests some good themes to customise