It’s 7am now and I’m moving slowly into an acceptable time to be awake… however again this morning I’ve been woken up by my noisy neighbour. This is the seventh time in three weeks since she moved in and it’s driving me mad.
To hear me speaking about it in a frayed, rambling and borderline delirious manner click on the below boo.
I realise I’m not doing you any favours by revealing her identity but here are some facts:
- She is in her mid-twenties
- She is from Southmead in Bristol
- She clatters around the house all times of the day, and plays her rubbish local radio too loud
- She has a brutish boyfriend who she doesn’t get on well with
- She laughs like a drain
- I know I’m not in the best position to talk, but she clearly has no job
- She appears to be an alcoholic
- Her night time moods swing from partytime to argument to shouting that she doesn’t ‘Give a fuck’ at the top of her lungs
- Her unacceptable hours are between midnight and 5:50am in the morning
As I explained in my boo, I’m looking for ways to resolve this. I’ve tried going round twice and being reasonable. I’ve written a letter and thrown it away and I’ve told my landlord.
Where do I go next?